Oct 10, 2008
Posted by Saim Baig
Duplicate File Finder Software (images, mp3, iTunes)
Moleskinsoft's Clone Remover is an award-winning small shareware utility to find duplicate files and to remove duplicate files on Windows.
It will help you to search for and delete duplicate data in a safe way on your PC or laptop, (including .RAR and .ZIP archives), for example, photo files, music (mp3) files, excel, etc.
Five ways to search for duplicate files:
1. Search by contents – files may have different names, but similar content. For example, a duplicate photo or music file can be located both in the "C:\My Pictures\photos\" and "D:\Temporary files\" folders. The file names can also be different.
2. Search by mp3 title – you can use this method when you want to get more disk space removing duplicate mp3 files. You may know that an mp3 file (e.g., in iTunes library, iPod duplicates) contains information about the track title, artist and album. Search by mp3 titles uses exactly this data.
3. Search by properties – you can find duplicate files by name and/or file size as well.
4. Similar images (to remove duplicate pictures). Similar images are images (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .psd and others) that differ in resolution. Or that have the same size, but one of them has a small caption and the other does not.
5. Files with a zero size
1. Now you can find out the reasons of why duplicate files are not removed.
PLATFORM: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
You can download its trial Version From Here