Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 is a perfect example of a new generation of programs that are genuinely intuitive easy to use. It makes organizing your pictures and getting them to look great as simple as pressing the button on your camera. You’ll save time, have a barrel of fun and your friends and family will be really impressed.
Ashampoo Photo Commander makes managing and organizing even the largest collections of digital photos easy. Its powerful integrated photo editing tools make it a one-stop solution. Instead of switching to a graphics application you can do all your adjustments and enhancements directly in the organizer. Remove the red-eye effect, adjust colors, contrast, hue and many other parameters, resize, crop, rotate, add a wide range of special effects and more. All without leaving the program.
Almost everything is done with a couple of clicks – adding picture frames, correcting your photos, making greeting cards, collages and slide shows, sharing your pictures on CDs/DVDs or your website and much more.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 is a one-stop solution. You organize and view your photo collection, edit and enhance your photos and use creative editing and project tools all in a single program. And it also manages your audio and video files!
New highlights in version 6:
Intuitive new interface
The new tabbed ribbon-style interface puts all the functions at your fingertips. You can always see what functions are available and everything is so self-explanatory you will probably never need to consult the manual. Includes elegant Vista-style buttons in Windows XP and very cool transition effects when you switch between photos in full-screen editing mode.
All the common operations you need to perform on your photos are now available in the Quick-Fix Tools tab: One-click color and contrast optimization, photo straightening (if the camera wasn’t straight), red eye correction, cropping, rotating and more – all with a couple of clicks.
You can add additional photos, text boxes, geometric shapes, arrows and more to your images. And now you can save them in a new file format that lets you go back again edit the objects again later without having to start right from the beginning.
Powerful new screen capture functions
The screen capture function now uses the latest technology from Ashampoo’s award-winning Magical Snap 2. It includes full support for capturing Windows Vista’s transparent Aero Glass effects and capturing on multi-monitor systems. You can also capture free-style shapes as well as the standard rectangular objects and fixed shapes, and apply cool drop shadow, edge and shape effects automatically while capturing.
Quick 5-star rating system
Every photo displayed in the Organizer has a line of 5 stars under it. To rate your photo you just click for between 1 and 5 stars. You can then sort by star ratings to quickly find your favorite photos.
Emailing multiple photos and movies
Now you can email multiple photos in a single PDF file, which many people like a lot more than mails with a whole list of separate photo attachments. You can also press Ctrl+E to mail one or more photos or other media files quickly. And of course Photo Commander will resize your pictures for you to make them easier to send.
New features at a glance:
* New interface: Ribbon style tabbed interface with Vista style buttons on XP
* Adjustable dialog box sizes: user settings are saved
* Quick-Fix Tools: All common operations with a couple of clicks
* Editable objects: New file format stores objects you add on editable layers
* Unlimited Undo/Redo: For all changes
* Browser EXIF mode: Shows all the photo’s EXIF/IPTC information directly under the picture
* Quick 5-star ratings: Just click to rate photos with 1-5 stars, supports sorting by rating
* Enhanced thumbnails: Better looking thumbnails stored with lossless compression
* Enhanced searching: In subfolders and by EXIF and IPTC data
* New screen capture technology: Capture free-style shapes, Vista Aero Glass effects and more, full multi-monitor support
* Improved Wizards: Wizards guide you through procedures with a clearer, even more intuitive layout
* Email to PDF: Mail multiple images in a single PDF file
* Batch optimization: Apply the new One-Click Optimization tool to all your selected photos in one quick and easy process
* Slide shows with audio: Add more than one audio track to your slide shows
* JPEG-XR support: The program supports the new Windows HD Photo format
Other great Photo Commander 6 features:
* CD/DVD burning tools: Burn your photos and slide shows directly to CDs and DVDs without leaving the program.
* Batch processing: Convert multiple photos to other formats and apply effects, all at the same time. Saves hours of tedious work.
* Slide shows: On your computer or on CDs and DVDs, with cool transitions and background music.
* Web albums: Post your best photos on your website, just choose them, generate the album and upload.
* Save as PDF: Save single or multiple photos to PDF files.
* Full-screen editing: Edit photos on your entire screen with the unique Mouse Tools.
* Merge images: Merge multiple images to create special effects.
* Collages, calendars, greeting cards, photo frames, collages: Build them all from your photos with a few clicks – being creative has never been so easy!
* Plugins: Extend the program’s capabilities with plugins – for example for special file formats.
* Skins: Change the program’s appearance with downloadable skins or design your own.
* Audio and video: Manage and view all your media files and create playlists.
* Supported formats: Over 60 photo, video and audio formats are supported, including transparent JPEG the new Windows HD Photo format.
You Can Download this Software from its Download Page.