Mar 22, 2007

I am running out of watches: Shah Rukh Khan


Bollywood superstar ShahRukh Khan says that gifting his personal watches to KBC contestants who do not do well was not a marketing gimmick of Tag Heuer.


''It is genuine personal and spontaneous decision. Actually, I am running out of watches,'' SRK quipped, replying to questions during a press conference organised by Tag Heuer, a leading luxury watch brand of which he is a brand ambassador in Mumbai on Sunday.


SRK was gifted a limited edition of SLR Mercedes watch, specially designed on the occasion of Formula One (F1) season which began in Melbourne on Sunday.


Speaking about Tag Heuer's association with F1, SRK said, ''I am delighted that Tag Heuer has created a new watch for this exciting sport. Apart from owning this fantastic watch, I hope to get an opportunity to drive F1 some day.''


Recalling that he had driven a F3 car during the shooting of ‘Baazigar’, SRK revealed his sporty side when he said he follows the sport, which his children were interested in playing.


''We play hockey and soccer in our garden in the evenings. As they are growing older, the game is also getting serious,’’ he said adding that he feels India is assured of a semi-final berth at the cricket world cup and has a huge chance of winning the tournament.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    I was recommended this website by way of my cousin. I am not positive whether or not this submit is written through him as no one else recognise such
    specified approximately my problem. You're incredible! Thank you!

    Here is my homepage ... golf cart bags

    ReplyDelete