Aug 26, 2007

Katrina Kaif Visits Salman Khan in Jodhpur Jail


Actress Katrina Kaif visited Bollywood star Salman Khan in Jodhpur jail today. The jail meeting of Katrina and Salman was last for 45 minutes. His brother Arbaz Khan and sister Alvira were also present in the meeting.

Security arrangements in Jodhpur Jail were beefed up on the occasion. A large number of local fans and media men were also present outside the jail premises.

Salman, who has been sentenced to five years in prison for hunting an endangered deer nine years ago, surrendered himself to Rajasthan Police on Saturday following an arrest warrant.

The district and sessions court in Jodhpur on Friday dismissed the actor's plea against the five-year jail term handed by the chief judicial magistrate's court.

2 comments:

  1. what?!? when did Salman khan go to jail... whats with all these actors? first Sunjay Dut and now him ...really feel bad for the indian film industry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good blog I never thought I could get something good like this, actually I've increased my knowledge, actually I know my friends will be so happy with this when I sharing it with them.

    ReplyDelete