Dec 1, 2008
Posted by Saim Baig
PE Explorer provides powerful tools for disassembly and inspection of unknown binaries, modifying the properties of executable files and customizing and translating their resources. Use this product to do reverse engineering, analyze the procedures and libraries an executable uses.
Designed for inspection and editing of Windows executable files, PE Explorer offers powerful static analysis and editing tools for working with EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls, and other executable file formats that run on MS Windows 32-bit platforms.
Whether you are an advanced computer user just wondered what makes an executable file tick, or software developer suffered from hard-to-find program bugs, PE Explorer is the software solution that will make it easy to find the answers.
All the Tools You Need in One Interface:
* See what's inside an executable.
* Customize GUI elements of your favorite Windows programs.
* Track down what a program accesses and which DLLs are called.
* Understand the way a program works and interacts.
* Validate the identity of the software publisher.
* Special support for Delphi applications.
* Open UPX-, Upack- and NsPack-compressed files seamlessly in PE Explorer, without long workarounds.