Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 – the backbone of your PC’s security system, offering protection from a range of IT threats.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 provides the basic tools needed to protect your PC.
* Protects from all types of malware and spyware
* Scans files, email messages and Internet traffic
* Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
* Updates automatically
* Proactive protection from unknown threats
* Scans OS and applications for vulnerabilities. New!
* Disables links to malware sites. New!
Identity Theft Protection
* Disables links to phishing websites
· Intel Pentium 800 MHz 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64) or higher (or equivalent)
· 512 MB available RAM
· 50 MB free space on the hard drive
· CD-ROM (for installation of the program from CD)
· computer mouse
· Internet connection (for product activation)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (for downloading updates)
· Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
If you want to download the full software or Trial version please proceed to Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 2009 Homepage.