Pdf files with passwords can be quite irritating With the help of PDF Password Remover Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions - i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported. The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).
PDF Password Remover features
* Easy to use;
* Support drag and drop PDF files;
* Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
* Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista systems;
* Support both 32bit and 64bit systems;
* Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant;
* Support command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
* Support PDF1.7 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 8.0 application);
* Support PDF1.7 (Acrobat 8.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
* Batch operation on many files from command line;
* Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption;
* Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.